Experience & Credentials
Since 2006, my medical practice has been conveniently located in the Hancock Park / Larchmont area of Los Angeles. Here's more!
- Master's of Science in Asian Medicine, Dongguk Royal University
- Licensed by the California Acupuncture Board (L.Ac.)
- Undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley, College of Letters & Science
- Certificate in Japanese Acupuncture Techniques (2018)
- Associate Editor of the California Journal of Oriental Medicine (2009-2013)
- Volunteer acupuncturist with the Venice Family Clinic Integrative Medicine Team, treating chronic pain (2007-2010)
- Board of Directors, California State Oriental Medical Association CSOMA (2009-2011)
- Technical Supervisor, Emperors College Medical Clinic, Santa Monica (2007-2008)
- Managing Editor of “The Green Guide,” the award-winning consumer journal on environmental health, NYC (1992-2000)
- Senior Administrator, Mothers & Others for a Livable Planet, the national environmental consumer project of Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), NYC (1992-2000)
- Insured by the American Acupuncture Council
I am a graduate of Dongguk Royal University in Los Angeles and the University of California, Berkeley.
I also speak Spanish, having completed several intensive language courses over the years in Spain, Mexico, Cuba and Argentina.
In spring of 2018 I traveled to Kyoto, Japan to do an advanced, intensive course in Japanese acupuncture techniques with six highly-regarded Japanese acupuncturists.